|Job Title||Administrator/Customer Service|
|Salary (£)||10000 - 15000|
|This is a 12 month FTC position
Purpose of Role:
The Administrator will be involved in general case work to understand the importance of and to implement efficiently good procedures and develop a basic understanding of insolvency procedures. They will be part of a team where the key element of the role is to work on and progress recovery cases to the point where they can be passed to the case progression department for closure. In doing this, they should ensure that all compliance aspects are dealt with appropriately and case files are accurate and up to date. They will be required to keep job and line managers advised on progress and promptly inform they of any problems or difficulties.
• Communicates effectively with client's staff.
• Is flexible in managing difficult situations in a professional manner.
• Satisfies the different requirements of stakeholders.
• Deals with all stakeholders within the assignment in a timely fashion and in a way that promotes the company brand.
• Demonstrates an awareness of professional standards expected.
• Is aware of the importance of good client relations.
• Represents companyin a favourable light to clients.
• Identifies and actions opportunities for personal and professional development.
• Acts as a role model for living the firm's values.
• Involved in corporate responsibility projects.
• For those doing professional exams, that they comply with the agreed training contract including preparation and maintenance of student training record.
• Ensures that job review forms are completed on their performance on a regular basis and any identified areas of development are addressed after discussions with line manager.
• Responsibility for ensuring own appraisal and job review forms are completed on time, and that a personal training plan is in place.
• Required to communicate concerns upwards in a timely fashion, delegate effectively when appropriate and communicate with other departments and agents, solicitors etc.
• Will acquire basic accounting knowledge through exam training, and Core Insolvency courses.
• Keeps up to date technically in order to carry out role e.g. attend internal training events including courses.
• When appropriate, is involved in training / inducting new members of staff
**We are acting on behalf of our client as an Employment Agency**
If you are interested in this job please email us with an up to date CV to CallCentre
or contact Lynn Recruitment for a completely confidential discussion on 028 9023 4324
|Email this job to a friend|