|Job Title||Team Leader (Part-time)|
|Type||Permanent - Part-Time|
|• Hands-on experience of working in a contact centre environment is desirable, but experience of dealing with customers in other demanding environments (e.g. retail. leisure, etc) would also be applicable.
• Experience of managing a team of people who undertake customer service, account management and sales through service/real-time marketing activities in a demanding environment is necessary.
• Excellent telephone manner and / or experience of dealing with customers face to face.
• PC literate and good typing skills.
• Good listening and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of the telecommunications industry would be a beneficial.
• Analytical, simplifies complex and ambiguous matters; thinks laterally and creatively; displays sound judgement and resolves problems.
• Able to analyse, interpret and communicate complex problems in numeric data.
• Experience of dealing with conflict with subordinates, peers and line managers.
• Projects confidence that people and performance issues will be dealt with promptly and efficient
• Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
• Results driven and commercially aware.
• Excellent verbal communication skills; good listener who is able to understand customer needs.
• Conscientious and reliable individual who is self motivated.
• Friendly personality that will lead by example; shows confidence and pride in delivering excellent service.
• Open and trustworthy.
• Enthusiastic with positive attitude to work; unafraid to challenge the status quo but risk aware; willing to add extra value to the service provided.
• Keen for self-development and personal growth; inspirational.
• Can do attitude
Work: Evenings and weekends
** We are acting on behalf of our Client as an Employment Agency **
If you are interested in this job please email us with an up to date CV to Colleen
or contact Lynn Recruitment for a completely confidential discussion on 028 9023 4324
|Email this job to a friend|