|Job Title||Litigation Controller|
|Type||Permanent - Full-Time|
|Salary (£)||15000 - 20000|
|The Litigation Controller should be a proactive, focused, well organised individual with good communication skills and a professional approach.
• To work with the Collections Manager, with the objective of obtaining a clean and up to date legal ledger.
• Identify areas of concern, minimising any possible risk and maximising any possible returns.
• To ensure that the Collection Manager is alerted to any areas of potential risk.
• To work together with the centre teams ensuring that payments are allocated and complicated reconciliations made.
• To manage the collection performance of all
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include the following
• To assist the Collections Manager with the day to day running of the Legal Ledger
• To be the main point of contact for all Debt Collection Agencies
• To update and maintain accurate records for the purposes of credit control and bad debt recovery.
• To work with the centre teams and assist with the reconciliation and allocation of payments on difficult or complicated accounts.
• To assist with the preparation and referral of debts to the Debt Collection Agencies and maintain accurate detailed records thereof.
• Ability to identify areas of risk to the client
Required Skills and Experience
• Atleast 6 months experience preferred in a Credit Control environment.
• Previous experience of working in a busy office environment.
• Experience in debtor reconciliations.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office, word and excel.
• Detail conscious.
• Maintain high levels of accuracy whilst working to deadlines.
• Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
• Excellent communication and administration skills.
• A high level of customer service skills and experience.
The person will need all of the skills for that of a credit control role but if they have had studied law and or have some experience in processing court claims, attending mediations etc would be great beneeficial
The job description is generic and allocation of duties may vary. Although the Litigation Controller may have specific areas of responsibility, all members of the Finance Team are expected to be flexible in their approach to the duties of the job so that the appropriate levels of Customer Service Standard are met within the Finance Department
** We are acting on behalf of our Client as an Employment Agency **
If you are interested in this job please email us with an up to date CV to Colleen
or contact Lynn Recruitment for a completely confidential discussion on 028 9023 4324
|Email this job to a friend|