|Job Title||Collections Agent|
|Type||Permanent - Full-Time|
|Salary (£)||15000 - 20000|
|Principal Duties and Responsibilities include the following
- To assist the Credit Control Team Leader with the day to day credit control function.
- To be the main point of contact for Office & Corp office clients.
- To update and maintain accurate records for the purposes of credit control and bad debt recovery.
- To work with the centre teams and assist with the reconciliation and allocation of payments on difficult or complicated accounts.
- To help the centre teams with debt collection of the large / multi centre debts.
- To assist with the preparation and referral of debts to the Debt Collection Agencies and maintain accurate detailed records thereof.
- Ability to identify areas of risk to client
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 6 months preferred experience in an Accounts Receivable or Credit Control environment.
- Previous preferred experience of working in a busy office environment.
- Experience preferred in debtor reconciliations.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office, word and excel.
- Detail conscious.
- Maintain high levels of accuracy whilst working to deadlines.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent communication and administration skills.
- A high level of customer service skills and experience.
**We are acting on behalf of our client as an Employment Agency**
If you are interested in this job please email us with an up to date CV to Colleen
or contact Lynn Recruitment for a completely confidential discussion on 028 9023 4324
|Email this job to a friend|