|Job Title||Commis Chef (Antrim)|
|Type||Permanent - Full-Time|
|Salary (£)||Hourly Rate|
|Hourly Rate (£)||7.20|
|Our Antrim Client requires a FT Temp Commis Chef
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To supply the highest level of customer care and service whether in the public eye
or in the back areas.
2. To prepare, cook and serve any food delegated as your responsibility ensuring that
the highest possible quality is maintained and that agreed standards for food
preparation and presentation are met at all times.
3. To adhere to company procedures in regards to temperature checks, food labelling
and dating, cleaning schedules and hygiene regulations at all times and ensuring
that all records of such are updated and kept.
4. To assist with the acceptance and storage of deliveries and that all relevant
company procedures are adhered to.
5. To be punctual for work and report directly to the Supervisor or Manager on duty.
6. To be flexible in your work and assist colleagues when required.
7. To ensure you maintain your work areas to a clean, hygienic and tidy state at all
8. To ensure that temperature checks are carried out a minimum of 5 times per day
9. To carry out daily and weekly procedures.
10. To wear the full and correct uniform at all times
Salary is £7.20/Hour
**We are acting on behalf of our client as an Employment Business**
If you are interested in this job please email us with an up to date CV to Donna Kelso
or contact Lynn Recruitment for a completely confidential discussion on 028 9023 4324
|Email this job to a friend|